The Hinckley Chamber of Commerce offers two financial assistance scholarships to eligible Hinckley student residents every year. Presented in May, each $1,000 scholarship can be used for books or tuition.
- Hinckley residents only
- Currently pursuing a post high school training program such as business school, technical school or college/university study
- Planning to attend college the next fall
A typed, one page essay of no more than 500 words shall be evaluated on its technical quality and content, which should addresses the following topics:
- What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
- How have you been involved in your community?
- List your academic achievements.
- Describe your work experience, both paid and volunteer.
- What are your extracurricular interests?
- Attach a current report card with your GPA.
Applications are available in the counselor’s office at Highland High School, Brunswick High School or Hinckley Chamber scholarship application.
Completed applications should be postmarked by or before April 15 and mailed to:Hinckley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Committee PO Box 354 Hinckley,OH 44233 Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Scholarship recipients are notified by phone and/or letter by the end of May.
A check is issued to the recipient upon submission of a paid tuition receipt to the Chamber.
Good luck to all applicants!