Sunday, March 15, 2015 is Buzzard Day
Look forward to the best pancake breakfast around along with interesting and unusual arts and crafts at an all day fair and a visit from Vinny, the live buzzard.
That’s not all. This year we’re adding more activities at Town Hall and around town, so keep an eye on the day’s event schedule so you don’t miss out!
All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast
Hinckley Elementary School
1586 Ridge Road in Hinckley
7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
$7.00 for adults – $4.00 children 10 and under
Includes all the pancakes you can eat, our world-famous buzzard blend 5-Star Sausage, juice, and coffee
Enjoy free admission
…to all festivities around town and at the school, including the all-day arts and crafts festival featuring over fifty vendors displaying their wares in the school gymnasium.
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – guest appearance by Vinny- a live buzzard
Proceeds go toward the Ehrbar Memorial Scholarship fund and the Hinckley Township Firemen’s Benevolence Fund.
Hinckley, famous for buzzards, draws visitors from near and far once a year on Buzzard Day. Yet Hinckley pets are resident stars year round. As part of the first annual Hinckley Buzzard Day Buzz, our Pet Contest celebrates Hinckley’s memorable hometown pets.
Show us your pets!
- Best Trick
- Best Costume
- Prettiest Eyes*
- Pet/Owner Look Alike*
- Most Unusual Pet*
- Pets must be friendly and adjusted to being in public.
- If your pet can’t travel, you may enter a picture for the last 3 categories
- Pet families must live in Hinckley, Granger Twp, Sharon Twp, North Royalton, Richfield or Brunswick
- You must clean up after your pet
- By submitting a contest registration you are granting permission to the Hinckley Chamber the use of your and your pet’s name and likeness in publicity and advertising associated with Chamber events.
*Picture submissions must be made in person at the event.
We are not responsible for loss or damage to photographs.
[button style=”small” align=”center” link=”http://eepurl.com/bb8Xyf”]Pet Contest Online Registration | Click Here[/button]